This stamp was the first one I'd made in a while...and until I stamped it I forgot about the cardinal rule of print making...whatever you carve will turn out backwards, so always reverse your text!!
I always love when you update because it's like a new collection of all things that are Robin. I LOVE THEM ALL. You can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.
Well thanks very much, Kyle! :) I am happy to be art-ing and post-ing again. Very nice to see that you have been up to some real freelance work, very awesome!!! :)
I always love when you update because it's like a new collection of all things that are Robin. I LOVE THEM ALL. You can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.
ReplyDeleteWell thanks very much, Kyle! :) I am happy to be art-ing and post-ing again. Very nice to see that you have been up to some real freelance work, very awesome!!! :)
ReplyDelete