Sunday, 10 June 2012







A couple sketchy layouts of, and some original artwork from, an info-sheet I'm working on (for fun)! Last November I saw that on the fence of the main community garden in my neighbourhood were a whollllle bunch of dried morning glory seed pods, just waiting to be taken! So, I took some pods, removed the seeds and put them in an envelope until this spring, when I sprouted them, after doing some research into how best to grow them. I found that I had to go to many different pages to get all the info I wanted to find, and thought that it might be helpful to other people in the future if I put some sheets like this together, after I do research on certain topics that I'm interested in. I'm liking the first (top) one, I think, for it's simplicity. Always, I welcome heartily any comments or suggestions you may have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment